Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A World of Many

    In this world we have many beliefs and traditions. Some wars have been started over this fact, so at first glance this seems like its something bad. But is it?? I mean really. Just because some groups of people think that this guy is the guy to listen to, while this group claims another guy; is that really a problem?? Now if you are saying yes, just follow me for a min and see where I'm going with this. I promise it won't hurt.
    Lets pretend for a min that this is not a problem! So what is? What is it that really makes people lash out in the most horrific act people can engage themselves in? Now if the problem was that it is merely culture and religious difference, wouldn't that mean if a Christian of any kind walked up to a Muslim of any kind and they would start fighting? Which is obviously not true. Would it 1 throw you off if I suggested that is a common idea or 2 that these people share is what is stirring up all the trouble? Really the people that get along with other cultural beliefs don't have an urge to kill one another and they acknowledge the differences they share. Self Righteousness and detailed literal translations is the real problem. The idea that only I can be right! Which sounds really funny when they are fighting over stories that sound very much like what you would see on a Disney movie!
    However acknowledging this brings up another issue with these self righteous people that honestly see the righteousness in ones beliefs. They feel that people who do not see that extremeness is pushing their beliefs to be something that you pull out when you feel like it and that its really not that important. They feel insulted to be told this! Now what! It is like you have to decide to let them lash out on the others or take the lashing yourself. Well Fuck that I don't want some tongue lashing that can very much turn into more.
    Tell you the truth I don't know if there is some proper way of handling this situation, what I do know is holding your own beliefs to be what everyone else should think then inflicting them causes nothing but destruction and that I personally do not want as my goal. Yeah sure I think I'm right! DUH they are MY BELIEFS of course I think they are right or I would think something else. But I see that in me so chances are the guy next to me thinks his ideas and beliefs are right or he would think something else.
    Here a little other factor you should be aware of. There are many factors, like billions upon billions. Now think about your little philosophy can you think of all them billions upon billions of factors with your little idea. Of course not we as humans probably don't even know all them factors we are still discovering them. We really shouldn't even come to a conclusion at least not a whole conclusion. We should at least acknowledge the margin of error and uncertainty principle.
    Does all this say that someone does not actually believe in their own beliefs, given whatever they are? I don't think so I think its practicing humbleness and gives truth a chance. We can now gather in masses with many perspectives that have different experiences to lay out. What each has learned and  to be able to look at all them from a stand back perspective. As for details on personal beliefs, Yay!!! you believe in them that is for you to believe. Only things that society should be concerned with is what directly affects society. If you believe God made Adam and Eve, Good for you! If you believe in evolution, Good for you! What has been accomplished, minus the fact that other scientist can discover newer things. That is for the people that believe in evolution to worry about. As for you Adam and Eve people continue on your not changing anyone's minds and you are not hurting anyone and if the non-believers burn in hell well I'm pretty sure they know about the story now its their choice not yours.
   Before I end this blog I do wanna comment on one more thing. I think that this difference is beautiful on a spiritual level. I think that God has done this on purpose so that we can get into our heads that this complex society of ours is more then just some specific belief we have. I think that with this truth of cultural and religious difference we will someday be forced to see that its about all of us, as people here on earth sharing the same resources and shitting the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment